I recently just released my game Champ Against Chumps Upgrade Edition on Steam! Champ Against Chumps Upgrade Edition is an avoider-like game where you have to collect a coin within a certain amount of time while dodging or shooting enemies. The coins you collect will add to your money which can be used to by upgrades. Upgrades will make you better. Upgrades are AWESOME. What are the upgrades?
There are six different upgrades. Here they are:
- Speed Upgrade - Upgrading the player speed.
- Bullet Damage Upgrade - Increases the bullet damage. The first upgrade will unlock the ability to shoot bullets.
- Reload Upgrade - Decreases the reload speed.
- Timer Upgrade - Upgrades the timer which will increase the amount of time it takes to collect the next coin.
- Coin Worth Upgrade - Increases the worth of the coin.
- Enemy Worth Upgrade - Increases the worth of the enemies.
By the way, if you collect $500 or more, the boss will appear. If you defeat the boss, then you win! Who knows, maybe you will get a trophy or something?
Oh, and here is a video of some gameplay of the game:
So, what do you think?
Whew. I had to retype everything because for some reason, after I posted this, it erased everything I typed.