Thank you for sending me the link to your game. It just tested it and here are my thought about it ( I used a keyboard I don't have a controller sorry):
- I like the change of gameplay between the spaceship to the ground.
- Soundtrack is awesome
- I think the help that appear at the beginning is good, but it could maybe disappear after few sessions.
- I didn't quite understood how the gun triggered by "k" worked, and how to learn about my enemies. I guess it is connected. I didn't see the value of changing target.
- I like the consistency of the style between the scenes.
- The increasing challenge is great (with cross shoots to dodge and bomber man style dodging). Really cool.
- in the "ground" scene, I happened quite often to appear and die immediately because somebody shoot at me right when I appear. Would be great to have a second of 2 being invincible.
This is what I have from the top of my mind. Hope this is useful feedback. Not sure I was suppose to answer in the thread...
Great testing your game!