As a company we focus on creating mature, graphically realistic games with a deep focus on storytelling. We are currently in early development on a realistic (both graphically and mechanically) and visceral, squad-based FPS with a preparation aspect as well as action-adventure and RPG elements, in Unreal Engine 4.
Vambrace Studios is looking for a talented and well-organized person to join our team. A perfect candidate would be an ambitious and talented individual who likes to keep things in order and loves working with creative and passionate people. If you feel you’re up for the task, send us your application now! :slight_smile:
- Overseeing teams, schedules, progress reports, etc.
- Setting up a repository or other software if needed.
- Being a motivator, keeping team members excited and motivated.
- Responsible for certain parts of the recruitment.
- Being responsible for asset management, workflow organization and pipeline awareness.
- Ensuring timely delivery of assets and milestones.
- Acting as a liaison between Vambrace Studios and outside partners, i.e. questions connected to the future of the project etc.
- Fluent written English and good spoken English.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills.
- Preferably (not necessary) some experience in managing a project of sorts, for example a mod.
- At least some basic technical knowledge (the more the better).
- Working from home.
- We will be communicating online, via Slack.
- A relaxed and friendly mentality.
Skype ID: krissko02 (please mention the position for which you are applying when you send a request)